Mechanical Design Engineers
Job #: 058
Job location in Sunnyvale, CA
Be part of the GMEMS Development team to develop new MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical
systems) devices from the design phase to the production phase. Specific tasks:
- Create multi-DOF Finite Element MEMS models and Develop theoretical analysis of MEMS
- Work with MEMS foundries for process development and prototype fabrication
- Perform detailed multi-DOF mechanical modeling and simulation
- Design MEMS gyroscope, accelerometer, resonator, or similar device
- Develop electrostatic actuators and capacitive sensing
- Validate the designs on real silicon structures
- Set up test system and Conduct characterization and de-bugging of new device designs.
Requirement: Master’s in Mechanical Engineering.
Send Application To: Human Resources Department
General MEMS Corporation
810 East Arques Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
TEL: (408) 716-8015, FAX: (408) 716-8089